- How To Handle Employees Who Break The Law: You will risk a lot by breaking the law. You need to make sure that you mind the store, if you do not contact the authorities immediately, then you are an accessory to the crime.
- Dealing With Your Mistakes: learn from your mistakes but don’t dwell on them.
- Avoid Interacting With Other People, You need to find the No, Man.
- Learn from missed opportunities: mistakes of omission are the worst but they go unnoticed. Miles Davis: lesser artists borrow, great artists steal. You need to see what someone is doing right, and what someone is doing wrong.
- Pick Out Associates That Are Better Than You: we are who we hangout with.
- Anything You Do To Make Yourself Valuable Will Payoff. The more education, and experienced, the more you make money. You need education and experience. Everyone starts at the bottom. Nothing beats your potential to earn. If you have a unique profession will allow them to charge more for their services.
- Managing Personal Borrowing: Stay away from debt. Being conservative with money is the best way to invest. Don’t be materialistic.
[This is the last précis of Warren Buffett’s Management Secrets.]